There are two ways you can install TastyIgniter, either using the Quick or Command-line installation instructions. Before you proceed, you should check that your server meets the minimum system requirements.
These are the requirements for your web hosting to run TastyIgniter:
- PHP (at least 7.0)
- MySQL version 5.5 or higher
- PDO PHP Extension
- cURL PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- GD PHP Extension
- Mcrypt PHP Extension
- Mbstrings PHP Extension
- Download and unzip the TastyIgniter package into an empty directory on your server.
- Create a MySQL user database for TastyIgniter on your web server.
- Upload the TastyIgniter folders and files to your server. Normally the setup.php file will be at the web root directory.
- Grant write permissions on the setup directory, its subdirectories and files.
- Run the TastyIgniter setup script by accessing setup.php in your web browser. Example, http://example.com/setup.php or http://example.com/folder/setup.php
- Follow all onscreen instructions and make sure all installation requirements are checked.
composer create-project tastyigniter/tastyigniter mysite
You can now login on /admin/login with your username and password asked during the setup process. After you've logged in you'll be able to access the administration panel to configure your site.
- A 404 error page is displayed: This could be a result of the mod_rewrite module not being activated/installed or configured properly. Activate mod_rewrite for the Apache web-server.
If its already activated, check the root htaccess file in
/.htaccess, to make sure the
RewriteBase value is configured poroperly.
- A blank screen is displayed when opening the application: Check the file permissions are set correctly on the files and folders to 777.
- Setup successful but storefront links are not working: Check that the theme's required extensions are all installed.