The following installation guide will help you, whether you choose the Quick '5 Minute' Installation, or require the more detailed installation guide.
- Download and unzip the TastyIgniter package, if you haven't already.
- Create a MySQL database for TastyIgniter on your web server, as well as a MySQL user who has all access and modify privileges.
- (Optional) Open the
database.php file inside
system/tastyigniter/config, then edit the file and add your database information.
- Upload the TastyIgniter folders and files to your server. Normally the index.php file will be at your root.
- Run the TastyIgniter installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the TasyIgniter files. Example, http://example.com/ or http://example.com/folder
- Follow all onscreen informations and make sure all installation requirements are checked.
- That’s it! TastyIgniter should now be installed.
Step 1: Download and extract TastyIgniter
Step 2: Create the database and a database user
Step 3: Set up system's config/database.php
Step 4: Uploading TastyIgniter's files
Step 5: Run the setup script
Step 6: Finishing installation
This section is incomplete. Please help to improve it.
Found errors? Think you can improve this documentation? Please
edit this page